Sunday, September 12, 2010

B & C Adventure Day #1

So today was day #1 of Callum and Brett's Daddy/Baby week and from what I have heard I think they are getting along well without me and having a lot of fun. They went to church, where Callum endured a variety of trials centering mainly around others not sharing what he wanted, played on the playground, took a nap, wrestles, had a pillow fight, and watched a variety of football games this afternoon. My favorite story though occured this afternoon as Brett and Callum were playing in Callum's room and mainly Callum was opening and closing his door while Brett was in the living room until he left the door shut for just a little too long and so Brett went in to find him. I know you are now thinking "oh, no what did Callum get into" but when Brett got in there he found Callum had opened the cabinet in his room, removed his two spare toothbrushes and was brushing his teeth (an activity which only in the last week he has really started to enjoy). Brett let him continue for a few moments and than tried to take the toothbrushes away and Callum threw a fit, I guess he has been playing attention to our discussions about the importance of oral hygiene. Here is hoping the rest of their week goes just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment