Thursday, July 29, 2010

Packing...

I have always enjoyed packing for trips, making the clothes fit into the suitcase is like solving some sort of logic problem (since I always want to take more than I will ever really need) that gives me a great sense of accomplishment. Over the last couple days I have slowly been getting everything together for our trip tomorrow (happy to report everything fit in one checked bag and one carry on plus a "diaper bag") and yesterday afternoon I tackled getting Callum's clothes together to pack. This activity would have been easier had Callum been napping; however, since it required that I be in his room that was not an option. Callum was very "helpful" rearranging my stacks and unfolding clothes, as well as throwing all of his shorts and pants out of their drawer (BUT when I asked him to clean them up he did shove them all back in the drawer, it wasn't pretty but it was cleaned up). In the end though he got bored helping me and he found and activity that was much more fun, trying to hide in his closet. (He did not succeed and getting there and closing the door himself and when I tried to help he protested very loudly).

Here I come to "help"

I think I can, I think I can...Oh, dear this isn't working, maybe I should try something different
Pay no attention to the baby (toddler really) behind the door
Surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment