Our Little Cinderella with Cinderella's Castle.
Finley and her prince charming. Hoping they always love each other this much.
Preparing to embark on the test track with Daddy.
She is in the left seat. Glad she was with a Driver who was able to see over the car.
Mommy/Callum Selfie
Later in the day Callum found himself in jail with Zorg. His crimes were minimal though and therefore he didn't have to stay long.
We finished the day off with a visit to Belle's Enchanted Cottage. This is a really neat experience and I strongly recommend it!
Callum was selected to be Chip in the reenactment of the day that Belle and Beast meet.
Callum giving a kiss which she requested from him. I missed the request though (Brett saw it) and therefore I was taken aback when my child was so brazen to kiss Belle.














No comments:
Post a Comment