Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Meeting the Teacher" and Playground Fun

Callum's preschool is slowly revving up and after our brief "meet the teacher" meeting this morning (this was more of a formality this year as they had so many 3 year olds that there are two classes and Callum's teacher from last year is his teacher again this year so he had really already met her. On another note pregnancy brain got the best of me this morning as well as I locked my keys in the car as soon as we got to C's school and my knight in shining armor (named Brett) saved the day.  I had a problem with locking keys in the house and car when I was pregnant with Callum as well, so it is probably time to get some spares made). 

After we were done "meeting" Ms. Sheryl we headed to the playground since it wasn't 100 degrees outside.

Swinging Together.  As you can tell one of them enjoyed this activity more than the other.

 Cutie Pie


This picture I think we will keep in our back pockets for when she starts bring boys around.  It should discourage them, right??

While we were at the park the Ice Cream Truck made an appearance and I don't think Callum had ever seen one because he stopped DEAD in his tracks and just stared. However, it was lunch time so we didn't get anything from the truck today, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment