Callum declared that Finley, who was throwing a fit, needed to go to time out to calm down (something we have Callum do) and I didn't feel like I could really fight with him. There are times that I will tell him that Finley is a baby and her behavior doesn't have to be the same as his but this time I really couldn't come up with a good reason to tell him about why she could throw a fit about not getting her way but he can't, so I set her on the time out mat. She wasn't pleased to be there but she stayed on the mat and quickly calmed down so maybe it was what she needed. As soon as she was done screaming she got a giant snuggle from both Mommy and Big Brother so I don't think any permanent damage was done.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment