Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Playing in the Daffodils

We headed out to the Botanic Gardens this past weekend and despite the slew of emails I had received about the Daffodils I was surprised that they were in bloom. Luckily I brought my camera so we decided it was time for an impromptu photo shoot.
Look who is working on standing up


"Did you hear that? I heard there are monsters
in these flowers."


This is what happens when Daddy asks your older brother to
help you stand up.

Not concerned to be in the dirt though

Stopping to smell the flowers

Unfortunately (and unintentionally) a flower
was harmed in the taking on these pictures.
(Brett and I both felt bad)




"I'm done."



Headed to the tree house with Daddy

Checking out the fort that Daddy (and to a small extent Callum) built.
Brett has been trying to a couple of years to build a fort but
each time something has thwarted his attempt (time, lack of pieces,
other children wanting to build, etc.); however, we were the only ones
in this area and...

I think he was very successful this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment