Thursday, November 3, 2011

Do you smell smoke?

Brett had the day off on Monday so we decided to make a day of it.  We started off with a family trip to IHOP where I am happy to report everyone cleaned their plates (and Callum was very happy to have his pancakes!!).  After that we headed to the Fire Museum of Memphis and we all had a great time.


Reading about the changes that have been
made to the fire truck in the museum to convert
it from horse-drawn to motorized over 100
years.

Callum was a little freaked out by the talking horse who told
us all about and history of the fire department.


Spraying the water with Mommy

Finley was very excited to be dressed up like her brother.

Headed to a fire.  Let's hope Callum is a
good driver.

Look I have hands

"Finley you have to wear your hat"

Happy Firefighter
(She looks a lot like Callum in these pictures)

C is plotting his next move and Finley is
just happy to be here.

"Hmmm...what if I take this bow?"

"What just happened?"

1 comment: