Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Craft Project

Callum will be attending Kids Station one time a week this summer. Going through their paperwork I noticed that they have "quiet time," while he is there. They recommend that you bring a blanket for them to sleep on if your child needs a nap, which Callum does. Additionally, Callum is moving to the Toddler class at MDO next year and he will need a nap mat, since there are no cribs in the room. With these two needs in mind I started looking into getting him a nap mat on Etsy; however, when I showed it to Brett he thought I could make it myself so I gave it a try and while not perfect I think Callum approves and the next will be even better (now will he nap on it is the next question)






1 comment:

  1. You did really well, Jessica. This one looks wider than the ones you buy in the store, which to me gives Callum a little more wiggle room. I wish you had been around when my two babies were babies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete