So this morning we work up to a slight rain which quickly turned into a down pour. After we took Brett to work (his car is broken and has been for a week. They are sending it to a different shop today so we are hoping that we can get it back sometime next week) I let Callum put on his boots and get his umbrella and play in the rain. He was in heaven.
After he came back in the power went out (and is still out now) and I think this must be Callum's first power outage (at least while he was awake) and it freaked him out a little bit. After I convinced him that the power would eventually come back on, he went upstairs with a flashlight (totally not necessary but made him feel better) to play. He keeps telling me the battery in the attic rain out of power and that is why we don't have power. Despite my best efforts I cannot seem to change his mind. Oh, well let's hope it comes back on soon!
****Update after about 3 hours of a humid house and a few false starts the power is back on a C is VERY happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment