Today after church we headed to Shelby Farms Playground. The weather was perfect and I think that we all had a good time. We took turns racing on the slides and Finley even went down one of the slides all by herself (it wasn't very long or fast and I was at the bottom to catch her). The four of us tried out the Teeter-Totter together and I am sure that was a sight to behold by everyone else at the park (Callum and I on one side and Finley and Brett on the other). In the end though I think Callum had the most fun in the sand and the water, especially since he got completely soaked and had to ride home sans pants, which is not his favorite way to ride (however, he was alright with it today). All in all it was a fun outing.
.JPG) |
| Swinging together is always more fun |
.JPG) |
| Taking a break |
No comments:
Post a Comment