Sunday, October 16, 2011

Block Party

Yesterday was our annual neighborhood block party (it is usually a Halloween event but we decided to have it during the day earlier in the month this year) and this year it was right in front of our house.  Callum was SUPER excited, especially when they started to blow up the bouncy houses (both of which excited him a lot).

Pirates!!!

Mickey Clubhouse

Since it was right outside our door we were
the first ones there so I decided to join C in
jumping.  We were trying to convince him to
jump up and down and then...

land on his bottom.  It was a lot of fun; however, I have to admit
that it was tiring, luckily...

our friends and neighbors the Smithharts quickly joined the
fun and Sam and Elizabeth joined in the fun (and I was able to
sneak out).

No comments:

Post a Comment