Last weekend we went to a birthday party and water fun abounded. Included in this fun was a sprinkler which shot out balls that had some difficulty remaining upright, which Brett took upon himself to fix. While the water was off and Brett was working the sprinkler, Little Miss decided she needed to use the bathroom so I left Emmett near were they were working and told Brett that I was leaving E there for him to take care of since I was taking F to the bathroom. Brett missed this memo, so he left him there when they turned the sprinkler on. Someone even noted "Someone left their baby?" to which Brett replied he is mine. Needless to say I was surprised to find Emmett in the sprinkler. Despite all the confusion though Emmett had a great time playing with the big kids!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment