Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Story of My Life in 250 words or less

So I have decided to participate in this blog everyday in May challenge, I am hoping to be able to keep up with this as well as keeping you updated on the kiddos and what they are doing. 

Today's challenge: The Story of your life in 250 words or less, here goes.

I was born April 23, 1980 in Aurora, Colorado. The eldest child, I lived blissfully as an only child until my brother came along in August 1982. When given the news of his arrival I promptly asked my aunt if he was chocolate or orange. When she answered "no" I wanted nothing to do with him.  I grew up, went away to college for a year, moved home and became a Medical Assistant. Got a cat.  Worked for a year, and then went back to college in Greeley, Colorado this time. Left cat with Mom.  At this point I reconnected with an acquaintance from High School who turned out to be the love of my life.  We got married at 22 and graduated with our BAs and moved to Memphis to further both of our educations. We HATED Memphis, planned to moved as soon as Brett finished Pharmacy School. Got another cat. Mom gave first cat back to us. Bought a house. Graduated and got a real job.  Got another cat.  Brett graduated, we said we'd stay in Memphis a little longer. Had a baby, got rid of a cat. Had a baby, got rid of a cat. Realized Memphis was home.  Bought a bigger house, had a baby, kept the cat.  Added a dog and 3 chickens.  If you weren't keeping score, that's 3 sweet babies, a cat who believes he's a dog, a dog that believes he is a dog, 3 chickens, and a wonderful home (not just talking about our house).  There you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment