Sunday, April 7, 2013

Things I thought I won't here or say as a parent-Part 2

Okay so it has taken me a little while to get back to this type of post (not do to a lack of things to add but just due to the business of our home).

- Friday afternoon I was upstairs getting Emmett up when Callum yells:
    C: Mama come downstairs! It is an emergency.
    M: What's wrong?
    C: The dog pooped on the florr.
    M: Okay I'll be down in a moment to clean it up.
While Callum was not pleased with my timeline and decided to clean it up himself.  So he turn on the kitchen faucet on the deep side of the sink and got some paper towels to begin the job.  As I was upstairs I heard the continually running water but figured what ever he was doing I could clean up in a minute.  So I got downstairs and he proudly reports that he has cleaned up the dog poop.  When I asked him where he put it, he smiled at me proudly and said in the sink.  Well the running water I had heard in the sink was filling up the sink and there at the bottom of the sink was the dog's poop.  Yuck!

- Last night Brett was picking up garbage upstairs I asked him without even considering how it sounded "Can I throw this pancake away in your trash, I need the cup back." Callum had brought a pancake up to  finish eating while he got ready to shower and when he decided he was done the remaining pancake ended up in my Tervis Tumbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment