So while Callum has always been what we like to call a "never nude" (not a big fan of being without clothes) it appears that Finley just may be the nudist in the family. Off and on for the last couple of weeks we have found her in the morning sporting what Brett has coined the "J Lo" look with the zipper of her footed PJs pulled down at least halfway down her chest exposing more skin than her daddy thinks is appropriate for a young lady. And she took it a step further this afternoon after nap. I heard her fussing and went in thinking she had dropped her lovie on the floor but that was not the case.
I guess she thought her shirt would look better as a shrug (however, when I walked in she was either trying to pull it back over the her head or figure out how to get it further off, it is unclear). I just had to laugh (and get the camera). Got to love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment