This morning we headed out to SEGA Gymnastics for open play time for kiddos under 5. Several of our friends have been gone many times and really enjoyed it; however, this was the first time that we were able to make it and I am glad we did it was a lot of fun. Since rain was in the forecast today our friends must have had the same idea because we ran into many of our friends there for open play as well. I encouraged Callum to check out everything but I think his favorite thing was this large pit of foam cubes.
| Trying to climb the spider web at the end of the pit. He really didn't make it too far up the net but he tried. |
| Hanging out in the donut (or the baby hot tub as we call it at Little Gym) |
| Finley even thought the pit was fun and she enjoyed playing with Ethan in it. |
| "What's up?" |
| "I'm going to get you." |
I think we will need to go back again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment